Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

Holy crap! After looking at the list, we accomplished A LOT! I mean a whole lot. We had already planned to do the floors, which were so much work, but turned out fabulous!

Friday:
I did the heart frame map art to give to my in-laws. I need to think of a better name for it, but I can't think of a good one off the top of my head.

Saturday:
Alex's parents & sister came over to look at the floors. I added the flowers to the bathroom & created the craft room! Alex was trying to throw furniture away, and his sister said to use it in storage for the craft room. Go her! Saved an argument & the furniture! 

Sunday:
My parents came over to see the floors. I attempted the curtains (both the Roman Shades & the Kitchen ones). I also did the art work.

Monday:
Alex's parents & sister came over again to use the pool for a few hours. I burnt myself (it was cloudy...I thought I'd be lucky and not burn...oops). Then we did the Beer Bottle-Cap Trays & the Conversion Chart.

It was a jam packed weekend. We got a lot accomplished, still have a lot to go, but it felt good to cross things off our list!

No comments:

Post a Comment